Martial Arts World News Magazine Website – Privacy Notice
Martial Arts World News Magazine is an online industry related publication that shares business information to its users and subscribers.
Martial Arts World News Magazine reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time with or without notice. Only the current Privacy Notice is deemed effective, so please review this Privacy Notice periodically.
Overall privacy statement:
We take your privacy seriously. We use industry-standard technology and other means to keep your information as secure as possible. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Website that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by us, by our partners, or by our affiliates.
1. What information do we collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services, and to assure payment for those services. Collecting information is essential to determine which products and services might help you the most.
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you register on our site or when you register to use and/or pay for our products or services. Several of the services that we offer on our site may require registration as a condition of use. Once you register with us, you are no longer anonymous to us. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
This personally identifiable information includes:
- Personal name, address, and phone number
- School name, address, and phone number
- Email address
- Fax number
- Credit card information in the event you purchases products or services online
2. What is our practice regarding cookies?
We may automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies is not matched with any personally identifiable information about you.
3. How do we use the information?
We may use the information we gather for the following purposes:
- To customize the advertising and the content you see;
- To enhance the user experience in our sites. We may use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you;
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling users to participate in paid services, polls, contests, message boards, and auctions;
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
4. How do we share the information?
Personally identifiable information
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information; or
- We have engaged companies to work with us or on our behalf to provide a product or service that you have requested; or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or we believe that your actions violate applicable laws, or any usage guidelines for specific products or services, or threaten the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or others.
We may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
5. What are my options?
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our registration process do not need to register with us. You can still view much of the content and services offered by our site without registering.
6. How can I review and update my personally identifiable information?
You can review, correct, or change the information collected during registration for our site, but you must do so either over the telephone, by fax, or by e-mail; as there is no current online administration site. Simply call your Marketing Consultant at 1-800-275-1600 to update your information at any time during normal business hours, fax the updated information to us at (407) 896-1392, or email us your updated information to the address listed below. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary.
Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us by phone, fax, postal mail, or e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page. Currently, we do not offer users a way by which to completely delete personal information established at the time of registration.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected on this page. We strongly recommend you review the content of this page on a regular basis.
Questions regarding this privacy statement or any other aspects of our Websites should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.